Preplanning is one of the most considerate gifts you can leave your loved ones. Preplanning offers peace of mind.
Arrange your final wishes, so family and friends are not forced to make decisions for you during an already difficult and overwhelming time.
Preplanning with prepaying offers more control than simply preplanning. With the rising cost of funeral services and goods, prefunding allows you to lock in your price.
At Bauknecht-Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory, our certified preplanning arranger is available at any time to discuss and confirm your choices. We can even make arrangements at your home.
Hilary Beary – Pre-Need Specialist
Preplan with Bauknecht-Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory to make your final wishes known.
Save loved ones from the stress of making complex, costly decisions under emotional duress. When death occurs, family and friends can support one another in the comfort of their own home instead of being forced to make arrangements at the funeral home.
Preplan and save money. Preplanning locks in today’s prices saving your family from rising funeral and cremation costs. Pay now or later, plan everything or just certain aspects; it’s all up to you.
Begin preplanning at Bauknecht-Altmeyer today to gain peace of mind.
At Bauknecht-Altmeyer Funeral Homes & Crematory, we make funeral planning easy. Our staff can help you arrange a service with our preplanning checklist.
Here is list of documents needed for the arrangement process. Whether you are preplanning for yourself or assisting a loved one, this checklist will make the process seamless.
- Vital Statistics (including)
- Name of Father, place of birth, year
- Mother’s Maiden Name, place of birth, year
- Education – elementary, high school, college, graduate school
- Social Security Number
- Veteran Information
- Military Service
- Branch Rank
- Date of Enlistment
- Date of Discharge
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial Number
- Fraternal, Service and Union Memberships
- Special Recognitions
- Persons to Contact
- Children, Relatives and Friends to Notify
- Funeral Preferences
- Preferred Clergy/Celebrant
- Names of Pallbearers and Honorary Pallbearers
- Preferred Music, Bible Verses or Poetry
- Preferred Clothing or Jewelry
- Burial Property Information
- Special Instructions
- Location of Important Documents and Passwords